We’re always looking for new, delicious ways to eat our jerky. This recipe is meant to be quick and simple. It’s great for camping, or for an easy meal at home.
When we made this, we used our Teriyaki Beef Jerky and Sweet-N-Hot Beef Jerky. You can use any kind that suits you though!
Less than 10 minutes.
- 1 package Beef Ramen Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Dehydrated Onions
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- handful of Jerky
- Boil water.
- Add the jerky. Let the jerky cook for 1-2 minutes. This gives it a chance to re-hydrate a bit.
- Cook until the noodles are soft.